In 2002, I joined Windermere Real Estate in Madison Park and have greatly enjoyed real estate and Windermere. After a 12+ year career in marketing, sales, and strategic alliances in the software and consulting industries, I made the move to real estate and have realized much success and enjoy what I am doing. The skills in marketing, selling, and closing real estate transactions is very similar to what I have done previously, with the added bonus of a passion for homes!
I focus mainly on the Seattle market, but also have branched out to include real estate investments, including multi-family properties and vacation homes. Many clients are looking to further expand and diversify their real estate portfolio to include either second homes in the mountains or islands, and/or to add investment income through multi-family properties. I am able to help with any of your real estate needs.
I believe in successful, long-term relationships with clients and look forward to working with clients over the years. In addition, I draw from the expertise of my mother, Susan Sellin, who has worked with Windermere Madison Park for over 20 years.
Some of the benefits I bring to the relationship include:
· Extensive experience with and knowledge of local markets and real estate trends.
· Targeted and strategic marketing of a variety of properties to desired buyers.
· Total commitment to finding the right home for buyers.
· A history of success in marketing, selling, and closing transactions.
· Positive, mutually respectful and beneficial relationships with other agents.
· Critical negotiation, management, and follow through for each buyer and seller.
· Ongoing and open communication with all clients.
· 24/7 coverage to market homes and/or to find clients the perfect home.
I am a driven, caring and personable professional that works tirelessly and seamlessly together with clients to ensure the best experience possible in real estate transactions.
· Over 12 years marketing, PR, sales, and strategic alliance experience in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
· Strong knowledge of Seattle real estate market, neighborhoods, values, and financing.
· Strong focus on negotiating and closing transactions.
· Focus on “Total Portfolio Real Estate” to work with individuals and families on a wide variety of real estate needs.
· Work extremely efficiently and effectively to develop, execute, and manage with optimum results.
· Strong abilities in developing and executing marketing plans for a wide variety of needs.
· Total dedication to long-term customer relationships.
Please contact me for a no obligation meeting to discuss your real estate portfolio and needs.
I look forward to meeting you!